Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is head n shoulders mild enough to use everyday?? it seems to cause hair loss after continous use...?

anybody has any suggestion if i plan to change shampoo? it would be better if the shampoo is for oily scalp cos my hair is often oily.Is head n shoulders mild enough to use everyday?? it seems to cause hair loss after continous use...?
I've used Head and Shoulders and my own experience is that it's safe to use everyday. If your hair is oily, try using a 2 in one- shampoo %26amp; Conditioner (H%26amp;S carries these). Also try Neutragena products. If you go to the link below, you can sign up to get a coupon for Head and Shoulders.





Good luck!Is head n shoulders mild enough to use everyday?? it seems to cause hair loss after continous use...?
nope it's not, specially pantene,made my hair fall out even more so i switched back to ivory shampoo and conditioner, but i dont shampoo everyday, 3 - 4 times a week will do, conditioners work better so i use it everyday,works for my oily scalp too, most of curly hairs like mine are oily, so i envy those who have straight and luscious hair,don't you?
Try the Neutrogena Clean line. It's pretty awesome. I use it from time to time to de-gunk styling product from my hair : )

No comments:

Post a Comment