Sunday, February 12, 2012

Inform me injection use into body not for scalp hair loss treatment ?

i am suffering in alopecia or hair loss problem ........some month ago i joined a doctor who give me injection of ....................? into my muscle and it is complete remdy for alopecia now i need this medicine or injection the doctor has been gone away from here i can not contact with him so i request you if any one know about this injection please inform me ( it is only intramuscular not a scalp injection ) THANKSInform me injection use into body not for scalp hair loss treatment ?
I think it is difficult to find such enjection for hair loss treatment.


If you could not found your required hair loss treatment than the famous treatment for the hair loss are as under:-


Alternative Treatment


Hair transplant


Prescription Medicine


Cosmetic Remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment