Friday, February 10, 2012

Can stress really cause hair loss (male pattern baldness - ';M' shaped in the front)?

I have been very stressed lately (after the death of my dad two years ago) and I have been to my doctor a couple of times and to the ER one time because I have been having chest pains and back pains.. my doctor took an X-ray, EKG and bloodtests... they came out all normal. My doctor told me that I am just stressed out so she referred me to see a counselor which i am currently seeing. Now my chest pains and backpains went away, but now i am more forgetful than before and sometimes I can't concentrate when im doing my homework and school essays. My question is can Stress cause hair loss such as male pattern baldness? I have been experiencing male pattern baldness in the front (';M'; shaped) and i went to see my doctor also about it and she told me its normal and she told me to take rogaine, so I have been taking that medication for almost a year now. The only thing is I have read a lot of articles online that severe stress can cause hair to fall out and if your stress is finally under controlled then your hair will regrow in 6 months or so. IS that true? is that mean that if i finally able to control my stress, my hair in the front will finally grow again? should i continue taking rogaine? or should i stop and wait for 6 months, and check if my hair will grow back. I am only 21 years old and my dad had thin hair but he never experienced male pattern baldness. So i'm very confused. please help!








thank you for your time. Can stress really cause hair loss (male pattern baldness - ';M' shaped in the front)?
no. you can pull your hair out from stress, or get alopecia where patches of hair fall out. but male pattern baldness is in your genes stress has nothing to do with it.Can stress really cause hair loss (male pattern baldness - ';M' shaped in the front)?
. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,


. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,


. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,


. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,


. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}


. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}


. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./


. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./


. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./


. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/


. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}


. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../


. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../


. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”


. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\


. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__


,,_. . . . . }.%26gt;-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,


. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\


. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`%26gt;--==``


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`





stress can make ur hair white earlier but cant make u bald, if u have baldness in ur gene u may be bald in future.
A dermatologist can do a blood test to determine if you have male pattern baldness. Yes Stress certainly can cause hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment