Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does wax cause hair loss?

does wax cause hairloss?i use this wax/or clay.called Fix clay(a very popular clay made by a popular salon in the phillipines)everyday.I wash it everyday w/ suave for men.i think my hair is receding and im only 16.i dont use those claryfying shampoo.I use it everyday.Plus how do i know how much hair had receded.I think im loosing hair at the left and right part of my forehead, thanksDoes wax cause hair loss?
Any product applied topically (on the outside) to your hair will not cause hair loss. If you feel that you are loosing your hair and want to check how much take a picture of yourself and compare it to one taken a couple years ago. That will let you see that state of your hairline.


If your father or grandfathers have hairlines that have receded then it's very possible that yours will recede also.Does wax cause hair loss?
Well. I must tell you that I am doing wax for the last 9 years, but there is no hair loss. Yet the hair density has gone less. I don鈥檛 know about the special kind of wax you are talking about, but generally it doesn鈥檛.



It can lose you a certain amount of hair. But there are ways even if you use wax hair will not be lost. I read some where in internet.


I hope http://hair-loss.healthcare2u.net will help you in stopping your hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment