Sunday, February 12, 2012

18 y/o Male. Extremely Dry scalp + hair loss. Why?

I am an 18 y/o male. I was born in the us, Parents come from Pakistan. I have suddenly lost a tremendous ammount of right above my forehead. I can see my scalp a bit due to hair loss and it is extremely DRY.. I use head and shoulders extensive solutions but no affect.





The type of hairloss is not broken hair but it jumps out from the roots. I can see the bud at the end.


I am affraid of even running a hand through my hair because it accompanies hairs.





I know loss of 20-40 hairs per day is normal but i am waayy beyond that.


I just lightly tugged my hair 2 seconds ago and even the hair on the back of the had came out from the roots. The pressure I used is less than i need to open a 20 oz coke bottle or even a can.





HELP18 y/o Male. Extremely Dry scalp + hair loss. Why?
Im sorry to say, but this is like a sign of cancer.


I advice you to see a doctor immediately.18 y/o Male. Extremely Dry scalp + hair loss. Why?
Talk to a doctor
Add Sesame seeds,pumpkin,sunflower seeds, almonds, and brewers yeast, but DO NOT go overboard.


Take Flaxseed Oil 2 Tablespoons Daily.
It has something to do with the weather. If the weather is too cold, the tendency is the skin becomes dry and needs to be moisturized. Same with the scalp, you've got to use a little conditioner on it to keep the moisture. i know how your feel coz I've also encountered that problem before. Proper diet, enough time of sleep and not worrying too much can prevent this problem. For more tips, visit http://www.profinastpills.com
you should go see a doc about it it could be a sign of cansor
check your diet. Maybe too much junk food or too much chemicals/additives in your food is causing it. Soda pop is also junk food. Try going on a vegetarian diet and see if that helps.
it's the gene stupid. can't really do anything about it.. sorry but true

No comments:

Post a Comment