Sunday, February 12, 2012

Unintentional cause of hair loss on thigh area?

Ok, so this might sound just a little bit comical but true story none the less.


So , I pretty much ran out of roomy boxers a while ago and I had to wear some kind of underwear right?


So, I wore my older, much less spacey boxers for about two weeks until I bought new ones.


They constricted my thigh but not my hamstring area.


Sometime later (.I'm not one to endure discomfort for long)


I noticed that the hairs on my thigh were not as thick and long.


The hair growth recedes right from the point where my boxers would fit..


What exactly happened or is my imagination rampant?Unintentional cause of hair loss on thigh area?
If you go to the tool section in Home Depot you'll find buffing discs made of cotton and other seemingly harmless fibers.


But they polish off a lot.





I took a lipadary class and the buffing discs--even for semi-precious stones--were soft cotton, some of them! They weren't just to clean them up again--they actually


put the final polish on dull, mat stones.


So don't underestimate little things--there are no little things.





Your boxers may have even had some polyester content, making them even more abrasive.





When a fabric is woven (non-stretchy) instead of knitted (stretchy),


it will create more abrasion upon friction and movement.





My husband has little hair where his denims rub his knees (--it's funny, but I can't bring myself to put him in a dress).





It's a lesson and a half though, no? Little things add up!

No comments:

Post a Comment