Friday, February 10, 2012

Does Keppra cause hair loss?

I am thirteen and about two months ago I was diagnosed with Epilepsy.


Since then, I've been taken 750 mg Keppra pills twice a day, like the doctor recommended.


After I shower, there is a clunk of my hair in the drain. My mom said that she fears that my hair is literally falling out.


Sometimes, when i run my hand through my hair, a couple strands come out.


I have soemwhat thin hair, naturally. And now I;m really scared that this is going to become a serious problem, and i will have dramatic hair loss.











I was wondering is keppra causes hair loss.





Please answer. Does Keppra cause hair loss?
I just looked it up on wikipedia and under the side effects section the first thing listed was hair loss. Other side effects include pins and needles sensations, nausea, headache, and psychiatric symptoms ranging from irritability to depression.
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment