Sunday, February 12, 2012

Inform me injection use into body not for scalp hair loss treatment ?

i am suffering in alopecia or hair loss problem ........some month ago i joined a doctor who give me injection of ....................? into my muscle and it is complete remdy for alopecia now i need this medicine or injection the doctor has been gone away from here i can not contact with him so i request you if any one know about this injection please inform me ( it is only intramuscular not a scalp injection ) THANKSInform me injection use into body not for scalp hair loss treatment ?
If you are facing alopecia, I don't see there is any reason why your doctor should administer an injection for you unless you are facing hair loss due to some sort of disease. However, if you doctor is giving you an injection, you might want to share with us what injection is he giving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment