Friday, February 10, 2012

Does ACCUTANE cause hair loss?

am 16 and had bad acne i wen tto the doctor he gave me accutane and i have been using it for the past 2 months my acne has cleared up 90%. it is a success i couldnt be happier with the results but i also noticed since using it i have had hairloss i remember right before using acutane i pulled my hair infront of my friends as hard as possible at a restaurant to prove i had the strongest hair. i won. i now notice hair just falling off. i looked it on teh internet and some testemonials claim that it does some dont but i havent come across actual scientific evidence. i went to my doctor and explained to him and he said i still have nice hair and he doesnt knwo of anyting like that. i know my hair is falling so does my sisters when they go in the washroom after me and my doctor is oen where he usually has to look up stuff and get back to you. so PLEASE HELP ME. DOES ACCUTANE CAUSE HAIRLOSS? IS IT PERMINENT OR JUST WHIL;E UR ON THE MEDICATION? PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR EXPERIENCES OR SCIENTIFICDoes ACCUTANE cause hair loss?
Yes.Does ACCUTANE cause hair loss?
Accutane has a lot of side effects including liver damage, i suggest you switch to something else since your acne has mostly cleared up
OH hell ya it does you bett your socks on it. Boy stop taking that garbage and eat your collard greens. Crazy taking that stuff.
I've heard horror stories about accutane. I have no doubts hair loss is also a side effect.


Unless you really have SEVERE acne, you shouldnt be on accutane.
yes, it does fall out and a lot. After 2 months of ending treatment i still have my hair falling out.... tons. not only that it became dry and fragile....and tangles a lot...
From the manufacturer`s monograph, 13% on post marketing surveillance experience hair loss or alopecia. It is said that only in rare cases does hair loss persist after drug treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment