Sunday, February 12, 2012

Inform me injection use into body not for scalp hair loss treatment ?

i am suffering in alopecia or hair loss problem ........some month ago i joined a doctor who give me injection of ....................? into my muscle and it is complete remdy for alopecia now i need this medicine or injection the doctor has been gone away from here i can not contact with him so i request you if any one know about this injection please inform me ( it is only intramuscular not a scalp injection ) THANKSInform me injection use into body not for scalp hair loss treatment ?
I’m not sure why you would be so concerned about hair loss if it is not from your scalp, but that is up to you. It seems to me, if this treatment “it is complete remdy for alopecia” you wouldn’t be needing another injection. It isn’t that hard to locate a doctor just check on his medical license and you will be given an address. Even if this doctor fell off the face of the earth your medical records would still be at the office you went to. I know a lot of doctors and those who have hair loss problems use Rogaine. If there was a magic injection believe me they would be the first to use it.Inform me injection use into body not for scalp hair loss treatment ?
It might be


Intralesional glucocorticoid injection or


Cortisone or


Corticosteroids or


Intradermal injection of triamcinolone acetonide





Try these links





Best of luck


  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment