Friday, February 10, 2012

Blood pressure cause hair loss?

Here is the story...





I have had a slightly receded hairline since I was about... maybe 14 or 15. I used to get very frustrated with my dad and I'd take it out in this basement by lifting weights. I'd lift very heavy weight as much as I could and as fast as I could, while taking no breaks. I wonder if this caused my hair to recede a little.





I feel like it has always been receded but when I look at myself in older photos I didn't have anything close to a receded hairline, (note: these are also photos of me with a buzz cut).





So does anyone know if this is what caused my hair to recede? or is this just my natural hairline? and can I possibly grow this hair back? I feel like I am in the prime of my health, taking vitamins, exercising, and decent diet which I have been doing for a few years.Blood pressure cause hair loss?
long story mate ure obviously fit and stuff thats nowt to do with it cos a was same football and gym and it started falling out now i use this product my mate used it did work and its free trial go for itBlood pressure cause hair loss?
No your BP will not cause hair loss , This is for sure a natural and


part of life . Although you may find it annoying , as I know my brother


does he has a receding hairline ,as well Even tho you do all the


healthy things , it just doesn't prevent the hair recede or loss .


Im sure there might be something out there to help , but to be quite honest I think the products that ';ensure '; to re gain hair growth is


totally untrue ..


Take life my friend as it comes and if the receding hairline is the only thing bothering you at this time , then consider yourself very lucky


there are many that suffer from far more devastating problems'


Best to u
Hair loss in Men or women is hereditary. But it can be treated. Or it can be caused by alot of stress
blood pressure cannot cause her loss. unfortunately it is all genetics. if you inherited the gene for a receding hairline that is what will happen no matter what you try to do. don't let anyone fool you out there. there are no miracle creams, no miracle cures
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment