Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does zoloft 12 mg cause hair loss?

First Zoloft doesn't come in 12mg unless ur taking half of the 25mg (12.5mg). but anyways, no it is not known to cause hair loss. If u are, this may be from the symptoms that you are having, the same symptoms that you're using the med for. you should ask ur doctor or better yet ur dermatologist to seek an in-depth answer.


Oh and if u are on such a low dose, then try other ways of solving the problem. meds are not always the solution to a medical problem.Does zoloft 12 mg cause hair loss?
No. Check with a doctor.Does zoloft 12 mg cause hair loss?
Looks like it can. Its listed alphabetically in the side effects section of this page. I take it too, but haven't noticed that myself, but I'm on it for PPD, and due to the post-partum part I'm losing a ton of hair anyway, so I may not notice.
I would suggest that you take the natural approach for depression and go the the vitamin shoppe and pick up some St johns wort, it works pretty good for depression and theres no side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment