Friday, February 10, 2012

Does Xanax cause hair loss?

I am using Rogaine to prevent hairloss, but I take a quarter Xanax bar on weekends to help me go to sleep, to be well rested. Is this enough to make me lose hair?





It's a very small amount, but it really helps.Does Xanax cause hair loss?
Xanax can cause hair loss, but I would think that if you are thinner in the frontal area, then you may be having genetic women/ male patterned hair loss. Occurrence of hair loss can be due to several factors. Although most the common cause of hair loss at any age whether male/ women pattern baldness, anxiety could be considered an aggravating factor for your hair loss. Hair loss is not one of the commonly known side effects of Xanax. I heard that some people who just got started on Xanax lose hair, but it is hard to prove that their hair loss is really associated with Xanax or if it has to do with anxiety itself. I hope this helps you, Good luck and I hope you have a Divine DayDoes Xanax cause hair loss?
Yes I took xanax for 3 years and my hair was falling out like crazy until my doc. changed my meds. and it stopped to a normal hair loss instead of handfulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment