Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do i solve the problem of oily scalp/hair loss?!?

i have an extremely oily scalp and have recently begun to notice that my hair is shedding a lot. i'm now undergoing a treatment for oily scalp but am a bit afraid that it might be a little too strong for my hair to bear. (not even sure if such treatments are effective). not very sure if the shampoo recommended may be too strong as well... because i've recently noticed split ends.


will the treatment be effective? seems like it might not solve the root of my problem.


should i switch shampoo and how should i wash my hair? (like, should i rub my scalp or what)


are there any other recommended solutions to my problem?





i'm only 20 and am a female, so i dont want to go bald. =(How do i solve the problem of oily scalp/hair loss?!?
take vitamin E or biotin


you may be lacking in some nutrients that may be causing the hair loss

No comments:

Post a Comment