Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the cause of hair loss?????

is it stress or the frequent change of shampoo brands?What is the cause of hair loss?????
According to an article I read the causes for hair loss are many and varied. Genetic 'Pattern Baldness' is the most common, but there are other very common causes such as Hormonal Imbalance, Illness, Poor Diet, Poor Hygiene, Drug Abuse and Stress. Read this article, http://myhairloss.googlepages.com/thecau/a>What is the cause of hair loss?????
I think by using conditioners, because long time ago I used conditioner and I had lose a lot of hair.
Strees is one of them. Heritage is another.
There are numerous reasons, here are just some:



Heredity, age, stress, pregnancy, eating disorders, malnutrition (specifically lack of folic acid in diet), wearing hats too often (clog the hair folicles with oil and such), colouring or other treatments of hair products too often.
one way is if u wear baseball caps all the time
its most likly stress, i don't think that shampoo brands will change ne thing about your hair.
Genetic is 1 common way
or just baldness
There are many reasons for hair loss. I am not sure why I have it, but I know what helped me. My doctor told me that women who took spirolactone had new hair growth. This a fluid tablet. He said this was one of the side effects. I was already taking a fluid tablet and he changed it to spirolactone. Within just a couple weeks, I could tell the difference. I now have much more hair, and it is one the top of my head, not one my face and chest as my daughter predicted. I do not know if this is helpful. Just like to pass on things that work.
Like firestarter said genetics and also enviornment and exposure to certain chemicals.
stress n wat u wash it with
Because your scalp stinks and the hair is jumping overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment