Friday, February 10, 2012

Can Cymbalta cause hair loss? Will it grow back?

I swear my hair is thinning and that I can see my scalp more than I could before. It's freaking me out. (I'm 22 and female.) So: can Cymbalta cause hair loss and will it grow back? Will this side effect eventually go away, or will I have to go off the medication?Can Cymbalta cause hair loss? Will it grow back?
There might be other reasons for the thinning of your hair.


I take a thyroid medication as well as Cymbalta that I think might be making my hair thinner. A dermatologist might be able to check your scalp. Good Luck.Can Cymbalta cause hair loss? Will it grow back?
Ew. I hate all of these Anti-Depressants/Anxiety medications. Yes it will cause hair loss. It will grow back, maybe you should try asking to switch meds.
  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment