Friday, February 10, 2012

Can a boil cause hair loss?

I have been growing my hair out for the last couple of months and noticed a painful bump in my hair. Its kind of small but close to medium size. Since my hair is long I cant really see it well. It just appears to be a little swollen. I havnt noticed any redness. It hurts when I aply pressure. I dont remember ever bumping my head. Im thinking it could be a boil. Im making sure that i wash my hair and especially that spot. Im planning to cut my hair soon and I dont want it to show so im gonna wait til it goes down. Also can bumps like this cause hair loss? What can I aply to it to help it go downCan a boil cause hair loss?
they can if they get too big. separate your hair and apply a hot rag to it several times a day until it comes to a head and pops or just goes away itself ...it could also be an ingrown hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment